Hello all you wonderful sons and daughters! Guess what??? We have meeting place for His House! We are going to start meeting on March 1 in Fall River Mills...some of you know where the Hi-Mont Hotel is as you come into Fall River...we are across the street off Fort Crook St. Can't miss the blue green building with white steeple...yep a STEEPLE! Something we've learned in our transition as a body ...is that it is not about the building but that we are the church and the church is not the building...well we will sit on a Hill...I remember Jesus saying something about that we are light on a hill..that would be us! At this time Sun Mornings 10 am and the up coming conference in April 23-26 with Munday Martin so excited! So don't be shy and drop by! Love to all!
Statement Regarding Our Recent Move
There are alot of things going around regarding our recent moving from our old location. So in an effort to clear the air, here are 9 facts regarding our recent move out of the old dance hall that you need to know:
1) His House is not closing down, disappearing, and our spiritual community is not disbanding. Contrary to rumors, we are a family and we stick together through thick and thin.
2) His House is not leaving our old location because we "couldn't pay the bills." His House has always been and will continue to be faithful to pay all of it's bills on time.
3) His House is leaving our old location because the owners sold the property to another group. We were in the process of gathering everything we needed to purchase the property, but the owners found a different buyer before we could complete the process.
4) His House will be meeting "from house to house" for a time until we can find a more permanent location. In the near future we will have posted here and on our facebook page where our meeting locations will be. Until then, please contact us for more details on where we will meet. 530-336-6854
5) His House will eventually have a permanent location. We are looking forward to how The Lord will lead us in this.
6) Pastors Steve and Dalene Black will continue on as the Senior Pastors of His House Fellowship.
7) As a spiritual family, we treasure our local community! We will continue to bless and serve our local community with the love of Christ, even as we meet from home to home.
8) Though we were initially surprised and even hurt by the previous owners sale of the building to someone else, we forgive them and bless them.
9) We bless the new owners of our old location and pray that God will meet them there as He has met us there for the last six years.